Sapere Aude, the College of Wooster Philosophical Journal, is inviting undergraduate students to submit papers in all areas of philosophy. The papers should exhibit independent, creative thought and exemplify deep understanding of a philosophical subject. Submissions with interdisciplinary engagements are also encouraged (e.g. philosophical intersections with social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, social justice studies, etc.) Content, however, should be concerned with a primarily philosophical issue.
Papers sent to Sapere Aude for consideration of inclusion must adhere to the following:
- Each entry should be prepared for blind review and must have a title page containing the author’s name, college or university, and class year. (No other identifier should be present with the paper.)
- All entries should be no longer that 20 pages and may include footnotes as a supplement to the text.
- Paper format: one inch margins, double-spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, and use of an accepted style of citation.
- All pages, except the title page, should be numbered.
- All entries should be submitted as an electronic copy (.doc only please) to Sapere_aude@wooster.edu
Please send any questions to Sapere_aude@wooster.edu.
The deadline for submission is January 16, 2016.