The Puget Sound Philosophy Blog is doing a call for articles. If you are a Puget Sound student or alumni with interests in philosophy, we want we want your work!
Here are a few guidelines:
Roughly 300-500 words
- Choose a topic that fits closely with the following suggestions:
- An article about a philosopher or philosophical topic
- An article about philosophical themes in films
- A book review of a contemporary philosophical text
- If you have an idea, but are not sure if it fits, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your intended topic.
Once submitted, your articles will be reviewed by students and then posted on the blog. This is a great opportunity to hone your writing skills, and explore the wonderful world of philosophy. We look forward to reading your pieces!
PS: If you are interested in becoming an editor for the blog posts, or helping out with a senior interview project for spring semester, please also email email@example.com for more information.